Thursday 20 August 2009

AND THEY'RE OFF...

So my iPhone development journey has begun.
Or it would be more true to say OUR iPhone journey has begun. I have secured a partner in good friend Paul Hurst (blog, twitter, flickr). Paul is like me in that he has a desire to develop for the iPhone and has absolutely no knowledge of how to do it. Magic.
Can two guys who don't know, get to the stage where they do know, and produce something interesting in the process? We shall see. It sure is going to be fun finding out anyway.
I'll keep you updated and, if we're successful, I'll be doing some tutorials because iPhone development tutorials are noticeably lacking.
In case you're thinking this is completely ludicrous (which maybe it kinda is), I DO have one thing going for me. I've managed to do this kind of stuff before. I've managed to learn Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and others to do what I do now. And while I wouldn't say I'm a master I think I'm doing ok considering.
Check out some of my vids at www.youtube.com/todayscctv
I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment